Network Marketing Tips For Beginners In 2020, is a must to know subject for those who are thinking about getting involved in a network marketing business. Start your learning in Network Marketing Tips For Beginners In 2020.
How To Start Network Marketing
Well the first thing you should ask yourself is the why factor, why do you want to start in network marketing and is it a good fit for you to start network marketing.
Network Marketing can be very rewarding and a lot of people can get a lot of satisfaction in network marketing.
Now how to start network marketing is going to come at a price of how bad do you want it and how far are you willing to go to be successful in network marketing.
The first thing you want to do so you can get started in the right direction in network marketing is you have to find a product or service you love and have passion for, to be successful in any network marketing program if you don’t like the product or service yourself how are you going to promote it with pride.
The next step is finding the right product or service to promote in network marketing, now what I’m telling you to do here is do your homework on the company or service you’re going to get involved with in this venture. Make sure they have a solid track record in network marketing and they have great reviews before you place your hand in this type of network marketing.
Now once you are happy with the product and service you’re going to want to promote in your new network marketing business, then the next step is to find a great team of networkers who are involved with the product and service your joining. Reach out to someone in that company that has a great following and large team already as they most likely will be more than happier to help you along, as for the more successful you are the more successful their whole team is, so its in the best of their interest to making sure you succeed as well.
Finding the right sponsor to joining the company you’re going to join will literally save you hours and even thousands of hours of not making mistakes like most beginners make in network marketing, as with the right sponsor that you join under they can guide you in the right direction right out of the gate as they already have done a lot of the work and they know what works and what doesn’t to achieve success, so pay attention to what they are telling you as they already have gone down that beaten path.
Is Network Marketing Worth It
Now this subject Is Network Marketing Worth It, well this one is up to you, I’m not going to sugar coat it here and I’m just going to lay out the facts about network marketing.
Most people in network marketing don’t make it, the reason why here is as being programed as human beings a lot of us think if after 3 to 6 month they are not making any income they figured it’s not working and move on to something else as we believe we won’t make a dime with it and give up, this is just a recipe for failure.
Only about 20 percent of the people who join network marketing programs really make any income with them, and about 40 percent just make enough to get their money back in all the lotions and potions they have bought and membership fees they are paying every month and break even.
Network Marketing Success
Now for those of you who have decided to keep going for the long haul to making sure of Network Marketing Success, 10 percent of you are going to replace your fulltime income with your new network marketing business, and 2 percent of you are going to make over 7 figures a year with your network marketing business efforts.
So if you have the desire of making your network marketing business work and see that it does a lot of you can achieve greatness with it as most millionaires around the world have made their money with some sort of network marketing of some kind.
Is Network Marketing A Pyramid Scheme
Well that is a good question, is network marketing a pyramid scheme, and the answer is No, but let me explain the difference between network marketing and a pyramid scheme in more detail for you.
As with any Network Marketing or MLM program, you are required to recruit members to join under you to help the Company, You, and Your Organization to get more products and services out to the general public through a recruiting process to earning commission for everyone’s efforts and setting goals to do so to make sure the company and your bank account increase upwards over time.
Now with a Pyramid Scheme, your told to get others under you in a recruiting process as well, but the difference is your just trying to get other peoples’ money then you and your organization move on to the next sucker to do it all over again, the main description of a Pyramid Scheme is if your not offering anyone a product or service in return for their hard-earned dollars and they receive nothing in return then that is a pyramid scheme to its fullest so run the other way.
Also, in some Countries Pyramid Scheme’s are illegal, and if you get caught up in one and are promoting them you can receive a large fine and even jail time if you are involved in this activity, so make sure you do your due diligence before you join any program in this network marketing business.
Network Marketing Tips For Beginners In 2020
My next Network Marketing Tips For Beginners In 2020, is start with a company that doesn’t require you a whole lot of money upfront to join them, I would start with a company that is under $500.00 to start with that includes a starter kit to show others there products and services and also give you access to a free website to promote that you can refer others too.
Now a lot of those network marketing companies have a membership fee that you must pay every month, I would stick with the ones who are in the $100.00 a month range and most if not all are sending you products for that membership fee month after month, but if you don’t like having to pay a membership fee month after month then stick to ones that have a different membership fee where it’s only on a performance plan, what I mean is you earn on your sales only and your downline sales as well.
How To Be Successful In Network Marketing
Now for this subject “How To Be Successful In Network Marketing”, there’s a lot of factors involved with this too being successful and not being successful and I will tell you all about them next.
- How is your relationship skills, are you a people person, as with any network marketing business you are going to be required to talk to people you have never meet before in your whole entire life, as you will be going out to Home Parties, Social Gatherings, and Meets at local coffee shops for example, so if you are the nervous type or shy type of person, get ready to overcome this obstacle. The better you are welcoming people like you have known them for life the more success you will have as more people will want to follow you and buy from you.
- Stay Plugged into your business and attend every team call and events that you can attend, as this is one tool that will keep you going and going for the long term, attending these calls and events always keeps the drive in you to achieve greatness with the company your with, it also keeps you up to date with everything that is new to offer, and the best selling products and services will be easy for you to tell others to promote.
- The Freedom 5 year plan, think about where you want to be in 5 years, do you still want to wake up every day for the next 30 or 40 years doing the same job over and over and retire broke as that’s where most of us end up, unless you are one of the 1 percent of people who loved their job and got paid a king’s ransom for doing it, but again most of us don’t have that job. With most jobs in life you only get paid for when you show up and work those long hours doing it, if you show up for 20 hours a week you earn 20 hours of pay the same goes with if you work 50 hours a week. Now with the freedom 5-year plan you can work your butt offer for 5 years in network marketing and you will have the luxury of getting paid around the clock 24 hours a day 7 days a week no matter how many hours you work that week.
- Achieving Success will come at a price but the long term will pay handsomely, you gotta focus on being straight forward with your customers and people who join you, if you’re letting the customers and people who join you in on the great benefits of using the products and services having to you as well as them, they will build trust with you and keep following your lead and buying the products from you, over time the more people you build a relationship with and building that trust factor with them, you will achieve success in more ways then one.
- Mindset, you have to make this one a top priority, before you join any network marketing program and after you did your homework on how the company and products will last for the years to come, then its time to sit down create a business plan and get into the mindset of doing this fulltime or even double fulltime until you achieve the goal of yes I did it. The nice thing about network marketing is you have no one over you telling you your limitations or someone telling you that raise will not be given to you, keep your head focus on the big picture and you will have unlimited opportunities for yourself and beyond to make that income you so call desire and take action to be the best in your industry.
Achieving Success For Network Marketing
When it comes to Achieving Success For Network Marketing, make sure you are following the guidelines of the business you are joining, get familiar with the dos and don’ts of your company so you are not setting yourself up with failure after all the hard work you put into it.
As for social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube to just name a few, be very careful what your putting on these social media pages and check them twice as once it’s published to the web its there sometimes forever, and all that hard work you have done will be just shot right down the drain and gone forever so that is the last thing you want to do is create a following and all over one misplaced post you just ruined it as it could take you a long while to get that following back.
Network Marketing can be a very rewarding opportunity for anyone to get involved in, the thing about network marketing is to just make sure you have given everyone you know or have come into contact with the same opportunity to excel as you do, always being there for them is one key factor to being successful.
If you give it your all over the next couple years you will be very successful in network marketing, it usually takes about 2 to 5 years of doing it more than 20 hours a week to be successful in network marketing, if you have more time than that to do it by all means as you will reach your goals faster if you have the time to do it.
Just remember the plan and take action when you set out to do it, you just have to remember if you decide to work in a regular job it will be the 40-year plan to reach retirement unless you have been lucky and found that 6 figure income job that will get you to retire earlier, but most people don’t get that chance.
In network marketing, you can achieve that retirement goal faster if you take the time and give it you’re all in network marketing and if you do it right you can get there a lot faster than the 40-year plan.
When you decide to go into network marketing, the best thing I would try to remember to achieving great success in it is do you want to work all your life and just barely retire with anything if your lucky, or do you want to retire faster and live the life you always wanted for you and your family.
Remember this as well, with a regular job you only get paid for what you have done there, so if you work 20 hours a week or 40 hours a week you are only getting paid for those hours worked, so if you don’t work any hours that week you earn nothing.
With network marketing and being successful with it, you will earn around the clock day and night and get paid over and over again if you don’t show up for work or not, that called a passive income and that’s leverage when it comes to network marketing.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you come back again to read my next post, and again happy reading and blogging everyone, so until next time peace to you and yours.
Also don’t forget to read my other article on Top Marketing Strategies To Increase Your Business Goals